Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dreams...

I live in dreams...
yes, i live in dreams..
my dreams..
It has to be a dream
for what else could be so beautiful,
so magnificent, so happy,
so secure, so comfortable...
I know it is my dream coz this is what I always dreamt of..
Life should be beautiful,
I dont have to worry,
I dont have to cry,
All my tears are smiles,
All me fears are gone.

I am not alone..
I am protected, guided by an angel..
An angel who is my companion..
My friend,my guide..
I open my eyes
yet I feel I am dreaming,Am i ??
I still feel the comfort of some one being with me
each moment, each second,
as if he is right here, inside me..moving in my veins..
I feel his presence with every breath..
What is this?I have never felt this before..
I pinch myself, no use...Oh Lord !!
This feeling does not go away...
I look upto HIM ,and ask " Am I finally blessed??Have you really given me what I wished for soo long...Have you really sent me an angel.. ? "
I dont know what his reply is, but I still feel overjoyed...
Thank you Lord.. is all I say..
and try to pinch myself once more..
But it still doesnt go away...
May be its here to stay...

No comments: